Founder, Apiros Performance
Austin Einhorn, CSCS, DNSET, is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and an expert in Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS). He was a three-time all-American middle blocker while at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
As a strength and conditioning specialist, Austin has had the privilege of working with athletes from the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, PGA, USTA, and professional volleyball. Austin volunteers with Stanford's mens volleyball team, enhancing the team's movement quality and volleyball biomechanics. Several times per year, Austin travels to China at the request of the Chinese Olympic Committee to train and educate its gold-medal athletes, olympians, and the doctors, therapists, and trainers on staff.
Austin represents Microgate on the west coast. Microgate is a technology company known for elite sports science testing and training. He is a Microgate advisor to the Houston Rockets and Seattle Seahawks. Austin is also a Flow Genome Project coach, working to decode ultimate human performance in the brain and body.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Exercise Trainer
- Certified Microgate Expert
- Flow Genome Project Coach
- Consultant to People's Republic of China Olympic Staff and Athletes
- Stanford University Men's Volleyball Volunteer Assistant Coach
- West coast representative for Microgate
- OptoJump Advisor to Houston Rockets and Seattle Seahawks
Dr. Jen Nelson
Owner, Apiros Chiropractic
Dr. Jen Nelson, D.C., is a chiropractor trained and certified in Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), RockTape, instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM), manual muscle mobilization, and Mulligan Distraction. She received a Bachelor's degree in biology from San Diego State University and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Palmer School of Chiropractic.
Dr. Jen specializes in rehabilitation and corrective exercise, manual muscle therapy, full body treatment, nutrition, and blood lab-based supplementation. She practices spinal and extraspinal diversified chiropractic technique, Gonstead, and Thompson Drop Technique.
She believes that individualized patient care coupled with a unique and dynamic treatment plan motivates the patient to be proactive in their own health and biomechanical improvement. Dr. Jen advocates hacking her patients' lifestyles by making small adjustments to their biomechanics and daily choices, enabling them to live healthy and pain-free lives.
Dr. Jen brings her extensive rehabilitation experience, chiropractic expertise, and amazing personality to the Apiros Team. Her personal experiences with athletic injury and rehabilitation drive her to help our clients.
- B.A., Biology - San Diego State University
- D.C. - Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certified in RockTape, IASTM, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)
- Trained in FMS, SMFA, K-Laser
- Head of Apiros Performance Chiropractic Division
- Hosts Palmer Chiropractic education team
- Managed top physical therapy exercise specialist program in San Diego for four years
- Two years hosting the Palmer Chiropractic education team on Palmer's sports council board
- Extensive experience with rehabilitating athletes, both professional and youth
Apiros Performance Padawan
Melissa Braun is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Trainer and has been learning under Austin Einhorn’s mentorship for over three years. She is currently a Kinesiology student and varsity pole vaulter at Occidental College - class of 2019. Her passion for optimizing athletic performance stems from her own experiences with injury and witnessing the magic that is possible when an athlete’s training is specialized.
Under Austin’s mentorship, Melissa has observed countless hours of training, trained and counseled athletes individually, worked with Austin on courses and programs he has taught, and assisted with the Stanford Men’s Basketball team OptoGait analysis.
Work With Melissa - Melissa@apiros.team