Dr. Scott Sherr - The importance of Oxygen, Fasting, and Movement
"Not eating is a huge, huge stimulus for your body to optimize itself." - Dr. Scott Sherr
Within this phenomenal episode, we learn from Dr. Scott Sherr we discuss a plethora of things. After the episode, Scott said this was the most fun interview he's ever had.
- The importance of movement and how it changes oxygen levels throughout the body.
- How to use oxygen and breathing
- How to exploit using your HR
- Austin asks some specific recovery strategies for athletes in volleyball and other sports.
- How exhaustion is just a figment of your imagination
- Ketogenic diets and it's correlation to walking, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Scott's Website
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Medical
- The actual podcast :-) Download - Right click, save link as...