Jeff & Austin Go On A Walk, Again
Jeff and Austin go for a walk, back by popular demand.
Within this episode -
- We go on a walk and start to talk about walking, the demands of it, what it means, and a few simple cues on how to walk better.
- We talk about Frans Bosch, the roles of eccentric and concentric contractions.
- A frequent topic of child development, and their choices to move.
- Moving often versus moving well.
- Internal & External Cueing
- John Kiely's Essay: A New Understanding of Stress & the Implications for Our Cultural Training Paradigm